These are simple, quick and delicious cookies that will be sure to satisfy your sweet cravings! They are free of refined sugar and gluten, and they are vegan friendly. Let me know what you think if you make them!
– 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
– 1 cup of all natural almond butter ( I recommend using organic)
– ½ tsp baking soda
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– ½ cup of dark chocolate chips (Camino)
– ½ all natural pure maple syrup
– In a bowl mix together the almond butter and maple syrup
– In separate bowl mix together the almond flour, chocolate chips and baking soda
– Fold the wet mixture into the dry and stir together well
– Roll the dough into 1″ round balls, place on parchment paper and pat down pat down lightly
– Preheat oven to 350F and bake for 15 – 20 minutes
– Nothing in this recipe is required to be cooked so for an extra gooey texture you can undercook these slightly
You can use any nut butter of your choice for this recipe. I often use peanut butter with amazing results!